Prev: Bridges Next: Re: silly questions re national/unit pride

Re: Bridges

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:11:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Bridges

On Monday, December 3, 2001, at 03:05 PM, Roger Books wrote:

> I need a bridge to cover the gap over water in my Geohex terrain,
> it really needs to be something beg enough to handle an Ogre Mk V.
> Any suggestions?

This might not be of a lot of help.  In 1993 (I believe) a company
called DCP made some resin bridges of two sizes which were made
specifically for OGRE stuff.  Unfortunately there not easy to find these

days.  It wouldn't be too hard to scratch build something like these
bridges though.  I could take some shots of them if it would be of help.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Bridges Next: Re: silly questions re national/unit pride