Prev: Re: [OT] Nobility.... or not.... Next: RE: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

Re: [OT] Nobility.... or not....

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:56:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Nobility.... or not....

Something interesting I've noticed about myself recently is that my
pride
in my country and my patriotism has increased as I've gotten older.
When I
was a 20-something I was typically self-centered and anything outside of
my
current sphere of interest was irrelevant to me.  I think this is fairly
typical.  It would be interesting to check back on your generation in
about
10 years after the majority of them are married and have kids and see
how
they feel about their country.

Bill