Prev: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Unit pride was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units

RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:36:10 +1100
Subject: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

G'day,

> You should get some 'selected' historical armies (28mm for effect) of
> nations where clothing was considered heavy armor and tell her "..but
> historically, it's what they wore in combat..."

Do you think I'm just going to hand my children material like that?! You
never know what new form it will return to you in... "Janneke put a
jumper
on!"
"But Mummy the ancient Greeks only wore...."

;P ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Unit pride was RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units