Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

--- WJAL21@aol.com wrote:
> > That's what they have become.  That's not what
> they
> > were.
>
> And I hope never will be again.

That's why we took the safe course--outlawed the
bastards.

> Was in your constitution. But will it be in the NAC
> constitution?

I have a strong feeling that the Confederation will be
just that--local customs (including wierd American
penchants for personally owned firepower and refusal
to accept nobility) will be strongly respected.
Either that, or the Americans lost about 200 million
people in the civil war.

> > Always honorary.  You can't knight an American,
> nor
> > make him a baron et al without revoking his
> > citizenship.
>
> And that's all the titles really are in the UK,
> honorary.

That depends.  There's more than a few that are tied
to some seriously sick chunks of land.

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com