Prev: Re: [FH] Tedious Royalty Debate... Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 14:41:30 +1100
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

At 04:52  2/12/01 -0800, John wrote:

<snip>

>There's not much doubt in my mind that more than a few
>of us would kill the man that claimed peerage among
>Americans.  It's forbidden in our Constitution.

<snip>

>Always honorary.  You can't knight an American, nor
>make him a baron et al without revoking his
>citizenship.

What John is overlooking is the simple fact that in the GZG time line
the
United States of America NO LONGER exists. The Constitution isn't there,

there is NO US citizenship to revoke. There is only the NAC, GOD SAVE
THE
KING!

>You're forgetting the basic premise of a
>Republic--there is neither higher nor lower title than
>citizen.  A free man kneels to no one and need no one
>to kneel to him.  Nobility is only significant if
>you've got serfs.  That's why there's something like
>12 men that own 80% of Scotland.

  Nice idea, too bad it doesn't work, have a look at just what it takes
be a US President. I'll paraphase 'Animal Farm' ..... All animals are
equal, some more so than others :)

Derek (Who lives in a country where the lowest can actually rise to hold

the highest elected political position in the land)

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.