Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: [FH] Tedious Royalty Debate... Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 13:45:54 -0800
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

I don't live in a cave, of course I'm familiar with the history of Joe
and
his kin.  But it's beside my point, which has to do with the trappings
of
peerage imposed on America, e.g. "Prince of New York, Duke of
Pittsburgh",
et al.

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud