Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Turks was: Another political question

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 11:34:03 -0800
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

This is the only part of the NAC culture/history I have a hard time
swallowing.  While I can see us rejoining with England in a democratic
government (And that's only because I have a good imagination), I have
SERIOUS doubts that Americans would EVER accept the imposition of
nobility
on American Culture.  I suspect the diversity across the NAC will be
quite
broad, with local regions retaining their own cultures, while still
being
loyal to the NAC.

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud