Prev: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: 1/144 Helo kits

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@t...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:49:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 11:25:20AM -0500, Ryan Gill wrote:
> Ryan, proud to be from Georgia, as we don't have White Castle here....

No, we have Krystal's, the Evil Lactose-Intolerant Twin of White
Castle, and, in fact, my secret addiction.

ObGZG: We really need at least a loose and cursory RPG set in this
universe for at the very least a GZGECC one year; a meeting of
dignitaries would make a great on-and-off LARP.

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@telocity.com)   |	 http://www.chancel.org

====
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably
the  |
same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it
is|
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to
provide|
new Guards for their future security."

Prev: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: 1/144 Helo kits