Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Beer, getting almost back on topic (was Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale)

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:25:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

At 8:04 AM -0600 12/1/01, Noel Weer wrote:

>That's right. We have Burger King, Wendy's, Hardee's, Jack n'the
Box,....
>oh, that's not what you meant.... :)

Don't forget 'sliders' from White Castle....!

Ryan, proud to be from Georgia, as we don't have White Castle here....

- Ryan Montieth Gill				      SW1025 H -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Nextel: 404-557-5637 ID 35	  e-mail: Ryan.Gill@turner.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191	      Pager: ryan_gill@imcingular.com  -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -