Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News

[OT] The black and twisted arches.... (was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale)

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:46:35 -0500
Subject: [OT] The black and twisted arches.... (was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale)

At 07:57 PM 11/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:20:37 -0500 Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
>writes:
> >Yes, however, McDonalds in Japan (or Austrailia) != McDonalds in the
> >US. You can't get squid on your Big Mac in the US (or wallabe for
> >that matter).
>
>(Looks up)  Thank you for not so small blessings!

Oh, I dunno... I was just thinking, maybe I *should've* gone into that
McDonald's in Kobe.

Problem is, there's an Asahi beer restaurant below it, and a Sapporo
beer
restaurant above it, and both serve good, dark beers from the tap...
*very*
hard to beat... so maybe not. <grin>

(Plus, you can get squid tempura in the Asahi restaurant if you want
it...
pretty good stuff. ^_^ )

				 Aaron

Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News