Prev: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

[LST] Attachments Re: Fwd: Email

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:33:29 -0600
Subject: [LST] Attachments Re: Fwd: Email

Brian, there are a number of folk that have trouble with large e-mails,
and
your forwarded post included a small diagram. While it WAS small for a
jpg,
it was large for a list.

Most posts run 3-6K in size, that one showed at my inbox at 137K.

Try to be a little careful with attachments, ok?

Thanks, and I have to admit the 'juans are intriguing.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale