Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:39:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

> Just HOW Islamic IS the Islamic Federation?

138%, at least.  If you're a citizen, it is legal but not very safe to
be anything less.  (example: in Morocco 15 years ago, it was perfectly
legal to be a Christian.  But there was a remarkably high incidence of
bad brakes on steep hillsides, flowerpots falling off balconies onto
heads, etc.)

> The reason I asked is this - My father-in-law spent 3 years teaching
in Turkey.

I'm under the impression that Turkiye is not part of the IF, although
I don't recall exactly why I have that impression.  Maybe canon
history mentions Turkish mercs at some point after the formation of