Prev: Re: SG IF morale Next: RE: SG IF morale

Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:08:24 -0800
Subject: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Ryan M Gill Wrote:

>That
>will make it snow ball nicely when the NAC drops a Battalion of
>Ghurka's supporting the 1st Scottish Guards Armored Div on a planet
>held by IF troops.

OK, from the history I have read, the NAC is supposed to encompass the
UK,
US, Canada, and the rest of the western Hemisphere eventually.	But in
discussions like this one involving ground units, all the NAC units I've

heard mentioned are borrowed from British military history/culture.
Were
any US Army/military units retained?  Just curious.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: SG IF morale Next: RE: SG IF morale