Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: FT: Questions about Fighters

SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:19:31 -0800
Subject: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

After the discussion on 25mm/15mm scale, I got the impression that
figures
for games like Warhammer 40K, Warzone, and VOR are probably too big for
either scale, am I correct?  This is a shame, since a local game store
has a
bunch of Warzone stuff on clearance, and I'd love to get into SG.  In
addition, I saw a WH40K fig that would be perfect for SG - IF it fit to
scale.	It's for a race called the Tau, and it's a Devilfish GEV APC.
Looks
like it would make a great SG VTOL or light troop lander.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has seen the figs for B5 Gropos?  I saw
some, and they looked a little too big for 6 mm (Of course, the Ral
Partha
Battletech tank figs are too big for my use, I use stuff that's ablut
comparable to GHQ microarmour in scale).  But the infantry fugs looked
big
enough to use in a larger scale.

Comments?

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs? Next: FT: Questions about Fighters