Prev: Re: Points, was Re: grav Next: Re: [DSII] DFO on VTOLs?

Re: Walkers

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:06:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Walkers

The US navy is also working with a new walking minesweeper, designed
after a
ctrab.	The sideways shuffling mition gives it greater stability, and
allows
it to cover the seabed more thoroughly.  In addition, it is designed to
mork
when flipped upside down by surf - it simply rotates it's legs and keeps

going.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud