Prev: shiptool v0.15 has been released Next: Doh!

Still Updating. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:29:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Still Updating. . .

Finished the Tagmata DSII stuff, have discovered I
grossly overpointed a lot of stuff.  It only costs 1.6
million points to put the Tagmata on a tabletop.  Plus
artillery ammunition, which considering I have 15
batallions of guns (medium/heavy) and rockets, at 24
guns or launchers per batallion, and ammo in the gun
or support vehicle is 5 fire mission, that comes out
to 1,800 ammunition markers.  For an extended
campaign, the points value of the artillery is going
to far exceed the points value of the force I'm
conducting it with.

John

Prev: shiptool v0.15 has been released Next: Doh!