Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Web Page Update

Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:27:39 +1100
Subject: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle

G'day Jaime,

 >Though we play in vector and not cinematic so
 >fleets send to sit in a nice little sphere
 >instead of being spread out.

We get spheres, but we also get "lines of battle", pyramids,
crosses.....complete and utter messes when I try to do something fancy,
get
my starboard and port screwed and fly into a planet.... ;)

 >You play cinematic right? These don't really
 >come into play in vector.

Nope we play exclusively vector, though I'll admit getting this stuff to

work can take a bit of a learning curve....it can also be risky, but its
lot of fun ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Escort class vessels in line of battle Next: Web Page Update