Prev: Re: mecha in SG/DS Next: Re: Walkers

I know I saw it on a web site once...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:49:36 EST
Subject: I know I saw it on a web site once...

I need the metal or plastic bases for spaceships.  Saw clear and black
(IIRC) pictures on a web site but am blank as to where it was....

I need to order some bases for excess ships without stands and scratch
built ships in progress.  I am willing to order either local or
intercontinental.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: mecha in SG/DS Next: Re: Walkers