Prev: Re: New baby girl Next: Re: Points, was Re: grav

Re: (OT) 27th of March...

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:00:06 +1100
Subject: Re: (OT) 27th of March...

G'day guys,

Sorry about the less than personal touch, but it would take forever to
do
this individually.

So THANKS ever so much to the many many people who sent me birthday
wishes.
I must admit to being gobsmacked at the response and all the kind
wishes.
Thanks!!!!

Just a few things:

The bulldog was a nice touch Tom, but even though I do want my dice to
roll
for quite some time I really rather not roll 1s forever ;)

Karl the new additions to your website are great, though you do realise
we
will all really want you to attach some AARs to the Nun and SF
Microarmour
page.

Jon, thanks I still have my "must read list" with me though no luck on
the
acquisition front yet...looks like I'll have to order in ;)

Mike, never fear I never intend on growing up ;)

Donogh, the pic was beautiful.

Yes Brendan, my husband will PAY for this ;)

Dave I'm 28 today....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you for last week and
Laserlight
for this coming Saturday (hopefully I haven't just disclosed a state
secret)...39/38 ain't that old....now decrepit is a whole other story ;P

Lastly but not leastly, you all realise this was just Derek's way of
getting even for me teasing him about reaching half his allotted 3 score

and 10 yesterday....;)

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: New baby girl Next: Re: Points, was Re: grav