Prev: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: Re: New baby girl

Re:Bases

From: "Tommy" <chuczek@w...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:57:22 +0100
Subject: Re:Bases

Hello

Im using plastic bases for spaceships from em4 company. i hope you know
about them. They are identical like Gw bases for ground troops. Cheap
and numerous. they have standard flying bases too. I`m using them cause
some of bases in GZG order didn`t come to me and I wanted visual
equality of my ships. Slots should be covered for example by green
stuff. It will give you a little more weight and stability. the surface
may be a little rough, but after spraying model black and painting white
dots pattern (stars, maybe some distant constellations) the effect is
pretty good. If you want ships on different heights, use steel wire (one
for smaller ships and two for battlecruisers and up). You got to make a
holes at a bottom of models by for example pin vice.

Bye

Prev: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: Re: New baby girl