Prev: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: Vallejo UK source

Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

From: "David Pullen" <david.pullen3@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:23:12 -0000
Subject: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean Bayan Schoonmaker" <s_schoon@pacbell.net>

> I have recently discovered Vallejo Paints (as I finally got fed up
with
> the Citadel Paint Pots). I recommend them highly. The pigment is very
> fine; it covers well even after significant thinning; and they have
the
> largest range of colors I've ever seen (both geared to military and
> fantasy tastes).
>
> Schoon

Anybody know where in the UK I can order some Vallejo paints from?
I usually use the GW stuff but only because it's easy to get. I am sick
of
the lids they use now and am tired of paints going solid even after
being
_very_ well fastened.

I do have a few Vallejo paints but they came from Australia, about as
far

Prev: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: Vallejo UK source