Prev: RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis Next: Re: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

RE: excrutiatingly detailed fighter/missile interaction sequence

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:45:13 -0500
Subject: RE: excrutiatingly detailed fighter/missile interaction sequence

I hate to disagree, but p. 17 of the FT rules indicates
that fighters within range (6mu) of each other may fire
at each other and that they only enter a dogfight if
they get in base to base contact.

Think of it as firing missiles beyond visual range
compared to getting into guns range. Once you are
in guns range, you have to do a lot more maneuvering
to put the enemy in your sights and keep him off your
tail.

-----
Brian Bell
-----