Prev: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition" Next: RE: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

From: NGarbett@S...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:33:16 -0500
Subject: Paints Suitable for DSII Minis

All,

I have just brought a load of DSII minis and I was wondering what other
paints are available in the uk
other than Games Workshop paints for minis.

As Goblin Green doesn't immediately come to mind
as a good colour for military camo.

Also has anyone got some pictures on their web pages as i seek some
inspiration.

Thanks

Nick Garbett - NSB Retail Solutions
Senior Engineer
Email: ngarbett@stssystems.com

DDI	: +44 (0) 121 329 8115
Fax	: +44 (0) 121 717 6801
Web:	: http://www.nsb.co.uk

=======DISCLAIMER=======
This email transmission and any attachments may contain confidential
information which is legally privileged.  You are also notified that the
contents of this email and any which you may send in reply, may be
viewed by
authorised personnel on behalf of NSB Retail Systems Plc or its
subsidiaries
(the Company) in accordance with the Company's Information Access
Policy.
The content of this email is always subject to contract.  The
information is
intended only for the individual or entities to whom it is addressed.
If
you are not an intended recipient please contact me immediately and you
are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, storage on
any
medium or use of the information contained in this transmission is
strictly
prohibited.