Prev: [CON] ECC V Preregistration News Next: [SGII] Paper Models

Re: Wakers

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:43:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Wakers

Just my 2p, but Tanks were invented a long long time ago and used as a
breaching weapon at a seige in a battle more appropriate for ancints
players
(the name, and everything else of which I have of course forgotten). The

idea lay dormont for so long because there was as Bif said no percieved
need
for them, maybe the same will be true for our beloved (or depised) steel

samuria, Whatever! Its Sci-Fi if it doesn't work, make up a
justification so
long as its fun!