Prev: Re: [OT] Native American Populations Next: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

Re: [OT] Gill

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:01:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Gill

Sorry for this having drug on as it has. Any further should prolly be
off
list.

Likewise, I'm sorry for having not been clear. I'm quite aware of
Mildenhall's current status to NATO, with US elements, and that it had
US
elements during WWII. There was a ceremony this year celebrating the
'return of the 8th Air Force to England' at Mildenhall.

I had asked about it's being US 8th HQ at anytime; sorry that point got
lost in subsequent posts.

Prev: Re: [OT] Native American Populations Next: Re: FT: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"