Prev: Re: [OT] Gill Next: Re: [OT] Gill

More Abberrations, was: General walker stuff from the peanut gallery :o)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:23:20 -0800
Subject: More Abberrations, was: General walker stuff from the peanut gallery :o)

OK, again, caveat:  I'm not a big mecha fan, especially the big stuff
ala
BattleYech, but in some fictional backgrounds, it can be fun.  So I had
another idea for a walker variant, one I think has been done in fiction,
but
I've never seen discussed here.  What about what I'll call "Centaurish"
mecha, either quad walkers with the upper torso of a biped mech, or the
tank/mech mishmashes ala certain Gundam units?	Anyone ever try those?

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: [OT] Gill Next: Re: [OT] Gill