Prev: Tripods, was: Walkers Next: Re: Tripods, was: Walkers

RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:47:39 -0600
Subject: RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles?

***
What about SF25-901, SF25-902 and SF25-903 from GZG?
***

Whoa, I didn't know that there were Phalon vehicles. Are there piccies
anywhere?

***
For 15mm, I've got some pieces from a range and a manufacturer that I
cannot remember the name of.  They come in two basic styles:
***

Marketed as gaming pieces? There are plenty of plastic toy bugs that
might
work, including the weird, but a bit too soft, ones that allowed one to
pretend to do autopsies...

Prev: Tripods, was: Walkers Next: Re: Tripods, was: Walkers