Prev: RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles? Next: Re: [DS] New points system? Nah... new design system.

RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles?

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:39:19 -0500
Subject: RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles?

> Hio all,
>
> Just curious.........I was thinking the other day, (mind you that
> usually entails traction, splints and morphine! D'OH!), and cannot
> recollect ever seeing anyone who has bug-like vehicles........in 25mm
or
> 15mm. (And no, GWS/Armorcast/Forge World doesn't count!).
> Thoughts? Wants? Needs?
> David

As already mentioned, the Kryomek vehicles are pretty nifty for
25mm/28mm.  For 15mm, I've
got some pieces from a range and a manufacturer that I cannot remember
the name of.  They
come in two basic styles:

Walkers that look like multi-armed versions of the Gieger style Alien
(although with less
elongated heads).

The others are crawlers, land vehicles with sort of a tearbrop shape.
The biggest is a
tank with a flat back where a smaller, fleal like vehicle can ride.
Much neater, though,
is a VTOL of the same basic shape, with four huge insect-like wings.
Very nice model,
with the basic problem of keeping the damned wings from snapping off
once they've been
glued in.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: RE: (SGII)25mm and 15mm Bug vehicles? Next: Re: [DS] New points system? Nah... new design system.