Prev: RE: Adler/Dark Star Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

Re: Walkers, was RE: grav now Daleks!

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:32:09 -0000
Subject: Re: Walkers, was RE: grav now Daleks!

> Does that mean I'm not allowed to use Daleks anymore?! Aww.... ;)
> As a person whose most regular forces are
> Daleks
> Greys
> Nuns with guns
> I'm gonna sulk if I have to start taking this gaming thing seriously
;)
> Beth

Fear not Beth

I get SFX magazine over here and in the December 2001 issue
there is an article about the BBC doing Doctor Who again.
This time using computer graphics to do the Daleks.
One of the pictures shows a large Dalek HOVERING!
In fact it has a round base. It also has a huge mechanical claw
and a big gun. The picture calls it a gunner Dalek.

I've scanned the picture take a look
http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/images/dalek.jpg
(it's 119k)

All hail the mighty Daleks :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: Adler/Dark Star Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs