Prev: RE: Walkers, was RE: grav Next: Re: [DS] Power Armour Definitions

Re: Adler/Dark Star

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:27:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Adler/Dark Star

> Opinions on Adler's Dark Star 6mm minis (SF and WW2) and buildings,
> and dealing with them in general?

I've gotten some of their SF stuff from Stone Mountain in the US.  I
like what I've seen.

The infantry is VERY nicely cast and sculpted, although their heads are
somewhat oversized
for some reason.  Other than the big heads, they are a perfect match for
the 25mm figures.

Tanks are also good.  Some of their designs could be used side-by-side
with the Renegade
Legion tanks that I've seen.  Others are a bit more sleek and
streamlined.  The type that
I have is one of the more elegantly designed minis that I've seen.

And the walkers...two legs, stubby little chin turret, and missile pods
on either side.
Again, very nice designs.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: RE: Walkers, was RE: grav Next: Re: [DS] Power Armour Definitions