Prev: RE: Three calls for the Bat Squad! Next: Re: grav

Re: Walkers, was RE: grav

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:12:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Walkers, was RE: grav

Then, IMO, they should not even be included at all.  Mr. Tuffley also
states
that the game system is designed to be generic, so that you can apply it
any fictional background you want.  If this is true, then in a fictional

background which accepts the validity of Mecha (See: Suspension of
Disbelief), a game which accommodates that background SHOULD grant equal

value to mecha, or not bother to pretend to be that all-encompassing.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud