Prev: RE: grav Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:51:44 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs

jmodule@yahoo.com wrote:

> Most of this e-mail is for Mr. Claridge... but I'm sure he wouldn't
> mind a little public praise for his excellent "alien Bug vehicles."
I'm
> pretty sure I'll be getting some when they're available (when's
> Bifrost?).

Bifrost is this Sunday (25th) but a severe dose of the lurgy this
weekend put paid to me doing any Brigade related work, so they're not
going to see the light of day there now. We're now trying to decide
whether to release them in batches or wait until they're all ready to go
at once.

> What I want to know is how big they are compared to, say, GHQ's
> stuff.  The cool Bug Artillery #3 looks like it might be twice the
> height of an Abrams, but I can't tell.

>From memory, this guy is around 25-30mm long

> Also is the base (pink and blue in your samples) supposed to be a
> part of the vehicle/creature?  It looks that way on the Brigade site,
> but the way the samples on your site are painted make it look like
> it's separate (maybe alien terrain under the creature).

Yes, it's all part of the model - how many separate parts the final
models some in depends on the exact designs and how many parts we'll
need to cut them into to make them cast reliably.

Prev: RE: grav Next: Re: [DS] 6mm Bugs