Prev: Walkers, was RE: grav Next: Re: grav

Re: Walkers, was RE: grav

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:08:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Walkers, was RE: grav

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> They are in there for battletech idiots who love Giant Robots[tm].
>  They were never intended to be balanced against tanks
> because Giant Robots are a lousy military idea.

In this ficton.  I'm not a Battletech player myself but I can see why
some people find it fun.  If you can come up with PSB to support it
with a reasonably straight face, and it's fun, why not?  Also, it can
lead to some very impressive paint jobs, since after all there's not
much point in putting camo on them...

Prev: Walkers, was RE: grav Next: Re: grav