Prev: Re: [SG] Firing & actions Next: Re: CanAm Designs

Re: [SG] Firing & actions

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:49:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Firing & actions

Jaime Tiempo wrote:

> > Oh, I wasn't saying that you can't fire support weapons separately.
> >
> >I was saying that you can fire *one* support weapon separately.  If
you
> >want to fire two support weapons, they have to be firing together
with the
> >rifles of a squad, and you use their support die but the squad's
quality,
> >rifle impact, etc.

[snip]

>If I had a bunch of infantry in hard cover and I couldn't get any good
>shot off with regular rifle fire I think a shot with a rocket to try
and
>punch them out of cover would be an acceptable use.

The rules allow you to do that - but you have to fire those rockets *in
the
same action as the rifles and SAWs*. The rifle/SAW dice you lose in this

way represents the shooting your soldiers didn't do while they were
switching weapons.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [SG] Firing & actions Next: Re: CanAm Designs