Prev: RE: grav Next: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

Re: Whoops: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:56:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Whoops: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

At 07:47 AM 11/16/01 -0600, you wrote:

>For those whom wish to know, 'cancel' to Lotus Notes does not always
mean
>cancel in the common sense... *blush*
>
>***
>I back tracked the index your DAMGAME.gif came from. I was impressed
>particularly with your dropship model!
>***
>
>I think John has mentioned it before, but that's the dropship from
Aliens.

>I'm fairly certain it's the Halcyon plastic 1/72 model, instead of the
>painful-to-assemble Leading Edge lead version. If memory serves me, the
>plastic one had the extendable rocket pods, the LE didn't, so if those
were
>deployed, I could be certain. There was also a Galoob item, but I
assumed
>it didn't have the ramp.

The one pictured is the metal one; someone e-mailed me a scan of the
package sometime ago.  I don't have one myself, but I do have the
plastic
model waiting patiently until I feel confident enough to attempt it.
It's
got a long wait ahead of it.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: grav Next: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models