Prev: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models Next: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

Whoops: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:47:16 -0600
Subject: Whoops: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models

For those whom wish to know, 'cancel' to Lotus Notes does not always
mean
cancel in the common sense... *blush*

***
I back tracked the index your DAMGAME.gif came from. I was impressed
particularly with your dropship model!
***

I think John has mentioned it before, but that's the dropship from
Aliens.

I'm fairly certain it's the Halcyon plastic 1/72 model, instead of the
painful-to-assemble Leading Edge lead version. If memory serves me, the
plastic one had the extendable rocket pods, the LE didn't, so if those
were
deployed, I could be certain. There was also a Galoob item, but I
assumed
it didn't have the ramp.

I've copies, unassembled, of the first two.

Prev: The Dropship Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models Next: Re: [DSII] Heavy Gear models