Prev: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments Next: Re: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments

CanAm Designs

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:53:08 -0500
Subject: CanAm Designs

 I'm thinking of the following DD, CL, and CH designs for FT:CanAm II
to be held at GZGECC :

 DD Mass 30, NPV 97
MD 8, FTL
Hull 9 (3/2/2/2)
1 FCS
1B1
1 B3 1 arc (FP)

CL Mass 50 NPV 164
MD6, FTL
Hull 18 (5/5/4/4)
2 FCS
5 B2  (all AP/FP/F)

 CH Mass 88 NPV 293
MD4, FTL
Hull 35 (8/8/8/7)
3 FCS
3 B1
2 B2 (all AP/FP/F)
4 B3 (all FP)

  Each player will take 2 squadrons, each squadron being 4 DD or 2 CL
or 1 CH.  There will be no teams--it's every man for himself and may
the best win (and claim all the honor and glory for his country,
whatever it may be).
   I've deliberately limited the number of arcs because I want to
emphasize maneuver; and I've deliberately left off PDS, armor, etc.
  Comment, suggestion, playtest results?  I'd be particularly
interested to see how new players feel about battles using only these
ships.

Prev: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments Next: Re: [DSII and SGII] Strange environments