Prev: Re: Imperial Measures Next: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: OT: WAY Non-Canon

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:19:25 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: WAY Non-Canon

Will do.  Insterad ov a handful of larger powers on Earth, plus the
various
colonials, it will have quite a few smaller powers on Earth, and we'll
see
about space.  Before I touch the starmap, though, I need to get cracking
on
an Earth map.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

>From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@acd.net>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: OT:  WAY Non-Canon
>Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:31:28 -0500
>
>If you get anything developed about this setting, feel free to tell the

>list
>about it!  We would love to hear about it.
>
>Starmap?
>If it's for your (or your friends) own use, just grab and go.	Oh yes,
The