Prev: ATTN: List Admin Next: RE: Ghurka club100 miniatures(batch 2)

SG: Ghurka club100 miniatures(batch 2)

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:04:11 +0100
Subject: SG: Ghurka club100 miniatures(batch 2)

As my previous email got swamped by lots of Ghurka related stories I'll
try
again with a subject which is a bit more to the point:-)
How much interest is there in a second batch of Eureka Club100 Ghurka's?
Since I first tried this I only got reactions from 5 people for a total
of 64
figures, which is clearly not enough to get them into production.
Does everybodu have enough Ghurka's or did people just miss my previous
request for Club100 commitments?

More info:
	http://rama.pds.twi.tudelft.nl/~frits/tuffleyverse/ghurkas/

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: ATTN: List Admin Next: RE: Ghurka club100 miniatures(batch 2)