Prev: Re: 25mm Support Platforms Next: MT missiles possibilities

Re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:28:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

At 7:45 PM -0500 11/9/01, Laserlight wrote:
>I am starting to get a fair collection of painted lead, 151mm, 6mm,
>and FT ships.	I'm looking for ways to organize and store them (so I
>have room for...more lead).  My thought at the moment is to put them
>in videotape boxes with some kind of padding, but I'm curious what
>other listers do?

I use computer part boxes. Usually they are smallish and have a low
profile with foam inside. Some figs are stored in Chessex cases. Both
work equally well depending on the the figure.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \	   Protect Freedom AND Security        -
-    NRA	  \	http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/     -

Prev: Re: 25mm Support Platforms Next: MT missiles possibilities