Prev: re: Re: Dirtside 2 question Next: re: [OT] Storing Minis

敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:18:04 -0600
Subject: 敒›呖䱏⁳条楡Ɱ␠ ꏂ猠潨獰

***
Maybe its just that I go all imature (go?) when I am presented with toy
soldiers...

Anyway just a thought
***

Hey, Richard, a darn good one! And one that's been pointed out before.

>From the toys, which I'd prolly say are appropriately priced rubbish,
cheap-a** housewares, always possibilities.

When folks were asking about cheap tabletop foliage, I know that you can
often find toy soldier and animal sets, as well as ugly plastic plants
that
can work. Even the toy soldiers and vehicles have possibilites.  Amongst
the painfully cute resin bunnies and deer, there may be jungle animals,
cottages, castles, dinosaurs, trucks, who-knows-what. It's all Galoob
scale, but you keep your eyes and mind open.

I even bought replacement toilet paper roll bar, two plastic tubes with
finned ends and a spring inside, that may well be heavy beam barrels for
my
grav tank.

It's all cheap enough to try, and pitch if it just doesn't work out.

By the way, most, Dollar Mart, Dollar Store, General Dollar,  tend to
have
some 'bit more than a dollar' items. Given the large number of buck and
half pieces, and current exchange rate, ours are very close to pound
shops.
;->=

Prev: re: Re: Dirtside 2 question Next: re: [OT] Storing Minis