Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: VTOLs again

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:04:24 EST
Subject: Re: VTOLs again

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:58:40 +0000 "Richard Kirke"
<richardkirke@hotmail.com> writes:
>Here's an odd and cheap thougth (spot the student!)

Had the same spelling and/or typing teacher, did we?

>If you're in the states (or anywhere not British for that matter),
>then I
>don't know whether you have an equivalent to "The Pound Shop" or
>"Price
>Pounder" or any other shop that sells everything at a pound.

Dollar Shops.

 They are
>usually full of all sorts of overpriced rubbish. BUT Yesterday I
>picked up a
>couple of 25mm helicopters (they are wind up and everything! :-D) at 2
>for a
>pound. They go with my light and sound Humm V's with gun turrets in my
>"I
>will modify and paint these guys" draw.
>
>Watch out for my 'excuse to use VTOL' scenario that I'll post up about
>later
>
>Just a thought, not as pretty, but if you're gonna stick things/hack
>bits
>off, £1 is not very expensive.
>
>Richard

Not going there...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: RE: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)