Prev: RE: Re: Next: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:04:46 +0000
Subject: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA)

johncrim@voicenet.com wrote:

> > > Well, I like 'em.  I like the sluggy ones better than the ones
with the
> > legs -- the legs
> > > don't look quite right to me.  It's kind of hard to make out some
of the
> > details of the
> > > infantry; do they have legs, or the same kind of "foot" as most of
the
> > vehicles?  I'd
> > > prefer the latter, myself.
> >
> > No my sculpting ability is not quite at the point of legs :) At
least not at
> > that scale.
> > The infantry end in the same slug like base as the vehicles.
> >
> > The vehicles with legs should fit since the leg ends in a slug type
foot
> > (erm :)
> > The legs ones will look better when assembled (hint for Tony :) The
picture
> > of the legged bugs doesn't show the leg they will be bits to stick
on.

> I feel better about those vehicles, then!  I was assuming that those
stubby little
> projections on the undersided *were* the legs.

Yes, I thought this initially as well ...

> Instead, the legs would be glued in-between them, right?

You won't believe the initial confusion surrounding what the legs
actually were. To me the legs look a little *ahem* suggestive ... or
maybe that's just my filthy mind !

Once we have a mould of the legs we will of course put up photos of the
assembled bugs.

Prev: RE: Re: Next: Re: 25mm Support Platforms