Prev: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime Next: RE: Re:

RE: Daleks off to Tasmania

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:09:19 +1100
Subject: RE: Daleks off to Tasmania

isn't that "chaos chicken"? I must get your and derek's help to put mine
together.

and I can't wait to shoot your daleks with my hard-suit girls.

You received this from Alister Crowe
ICQ: 77614478
AIM: Zeruelofmecha
"And lo, we the techs build the set and hang the lights and cue the
sound
and fly the drapes and build a wonderful show. And Lo, the actor shows
up,
misses his cue, falls on the set, stands out of the light, says the
wrong
line and trips into the new scrim. And we think 'what a wonderful show
except for the goddamn actor.'"
"An actor without techies is a naked person standing in the dark trying
emote. A techie without actors is a person with markedtable skills."
-Mark
Leslie