Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: Should be obvious..... But I missed it...

Re: VTOLs again

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:59:21 -0000
Subject: Re: VTOLs again

> 1/87 (HO model railroad scale, also called OO in the UK) is smaller
than
> 1/72 - if you can find stuff it'll work, but air vehicles aren't the
point
> of HO models...

Not quite, 1/87 scale is HO, 3.5 mm to the foot scale, and the british
system is OO, 1/76 scale at 4 mm to the foot. The HO comes from Half O
gauge
(which is 7 mm to the foot).

> Feel free to drop me a line if you've got any questions,
>
> Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
> - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

BIF
Ex railway modeler, ex train spotter, ex railway man, currently a BUS
driver
(soooo much fun terrorising motorists), sci-fi fanatic, battletech gamer

Prev: Re: VTOLs again Next: Should be obvious..... But I missed it...