Prev: Re: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition Next: Re: World/System creation

VTOLs again

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:59:05 -0800
Subject: VTOLs again

Hello all,

I have initiated my search for the models to do my conversion.	I ran
into a stumbling block.  What scale should I shoot for if I'm shooting
for a 15mm scale.  I'm not trying to start another arguement of what
measures for scale.  I am just asking those who have done this, (Jaime
you stand out) what scale models they used.  I need a Hind and an Osprey
for what I have in mind, possibly an A-10.

Any thoughts.

Eli

Prev: Re: Inviting the Narns for tea, was Re: Outrim Coalition Next: Re: World/System creation