Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

[SG] Free cardboard scenery

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:28:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [SG] Free cardboard scenery

As part of the massive update of my website, I've uploaded four graphics
to use as cutout & fold scenery - three sheets of different sized
shipping
containers, and one sheet of pavement/tarmac. These are fair sized, good
quality jpg files. Please see:

http://warbard.iwarp.com/scen-hardSF.html

The containers and cannisters are nominally designed for 15mm SG2, but
they'll work just fine with 25mm stuff - they're just smaller
containers...

Comments, suggestions or questions, please drop me a line.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted