Prev: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA) Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

[GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:52:58 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

Hi everybody!

We're proud to announce the preliminary schedule has been posted for
GZG-ECC V!

Take a look at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc5/schedule.shtml

We still have open slots, so feel free to submit events!  Remember,
if you submit an event, you get $5 off your convention fee!  Information

about this can be found off the home page:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc5/

Pre-registration will begin December 1st, 2001.  Once again, we'll be
offering a selection of figures for those who pre-register.  Details
can be found at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc5/reg.shtml

Thanks everybody,
Jerry
--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
   "It's great to be known, but it's better to be known as strange."

Prev: Re: New Bug miniatures (Bug PA) Next: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted