Prev: [OT] Storing Minis Next: Re: Miniature Dog Hunting

Re: [OT] Storing Minis

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:25:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

Wow, 151mm?!?!?!  Those must be impressive! :).  If you just want to
store them (and aren't worried about displaying) there are several
choices.  I frequently use Doskocil pistol cases ($11 at K-Mart or
Wal-Mart, also available at Sports Authority).	These are great for all
types of minis, and would be perfect for 6mm.  If you want a more
expensive option, there are several manufacturers that produce mini
cases based upon tackle boxes with die-cut foam for individual minis.
One such vendor is Camelot Pewter, you should be able to find them with
a web search, if not let me know and I can give you the contact info.
They are a bit pricey though, but the quality is pretty good and they
store a lot of figs.  The other option is to go to a place in your town
that does foam cutting (I'm going to investigate this one myself) and
get your own tackle boxes and have the place cut the inserts to fit.

Mark