Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:41:53 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2] Complex 15 Assault: AAR (long)

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:19:26 -0600 "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@verizon.net>
writes:
<snip>

>I agree with the intent of the recommendation, but it really should
>not be
>hard and fast, because it makes sense in some situations. I hardly
>recommend
>it for all designs, though. Just what fits your force's style and
>methodology.

Design the nation/race/group then design the FT ships and DS2
vehicles/units and SG2 squads to reflect the 'philosophy' of that group.

 But then I am a 'white box D&D' infected ex-DM myself....

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: [OT] Storing Minis